Friday, July 24, 2009

Michael Jackson: Possible Answers?

On another blog I have been writing that I believed that the Jackson family as well as the Los Angeles Coroner's office have known the results of the toxicology tests on Michael Jackson for at least a week. At the very least, they knew what the preliminary results were.

Now, there is an article by Michael's former plastic surgeon that he has been given permission by Katherine Jackson to release the findings of the private autopsy that the family ordered.

I am including a link to that article:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32124792/ns/entertainment-music/

I have also been stating that I believed that Michael Jackson died of a drug over-dose and that at least one or more drugs would be present.

Here is the rub in the possible manslaughter charges that may be brought toward Doctor Conrad Murray and others; if Propofol (Diprivan) and Demerol were found in Michael's system and those drugs killed him than wouldn't it have been possible for the following scenario to take place?

Let's assume that a doctor administered the anesthetic Diprivan to Michael and that he was put to sleep for a fairly prolonged period of time. Perhaps when the drug had run it's course and Michael woke up he then injected himself with Demerol (as I believe he did on a regular basis). What if the combination of the Diprivan left in Michael Jackson's system combined with the Demerol was enough to cause cardiac arrest? When Dr. Murray found Michael breathing in a shallow manner and close to death, it is possible that he had no idea why this was occurring.

There may also be other drugs that Michael Jaackson was taking and coupled with the Diprivan and Demerol were enough to kill him.

Regardless of what drugs were present in MJ's system and how many of those drugs he self-administered, the doctor who gave him the Diprivan committed a criminal act. You cannot use an anesthetic used only in operating rooms and ICU departments in a hospital or clinic that is equipped to perform surgery, in someone's home. You must be trained in the use of such a drug and you must know the protocol and have taken all of the necessary precautions when giving the drug. In other words, there would have to have been a licensed, trained anesthesiologist in the proper setting of a hospital in order for the administration of the drug to be considered legal.

If Dr. Murray or someone else who did not meet the above criteria gave Michael Jackson that drug than they are subject to charges of Manslaughter or a similar charge where that person had awareness that the drug they were giving could possibly cause death to the patient.

I believe that there will be more than one party responsible for Michael Jackson's death. The many doctors who continually helped to feed his ongoing addiction, the doctor who administered the Diprivan and Michael Jackson himself who also self-medicated and sought and received the drugs that both fed his addiction and ultimately killed him.

Michael is dead so that leaves the other possible perpetrators; the doctors and pharmacists. Heads will roll.

1 comment:

dieter said...

The address you gave will not open. says it has expired, I do agree, they know what killed him. It will be interesting to see how much the law covers up and which Dr's , if any, will be charged.
I do wish tho, they would bury him and hopefully the media will find another piece of "Cr33p to bore us with 24/7